ENGLISH
This Friday 4 September at 9 PM on YouTube, I'll be celebrating my 20 years of expeditions.
I'll tell stories, how it all started, I'll be showing maps and photos. And of course I'll answer the questions from the LIVE chat (*) or you can ask specific questions in advance via this form.
The YouTube LINK (click "Notify") : https://youtube.com/live/EizmM9rUsRE
(* only subscribers can ask questions after 1 minute, you can unsubscribe after)
And yes the entire LIVE is recorded for later.
21h00 - 22h00 - Everything mostly French
22h00 - 00h30 - Everyhting mostly English
FRANCAIS
Ce vendredi 4 septembre à 21h sur YouTube, je fêterai mes 20 ans d'expéditions.
Je raconterai des anecdotes, comment tout a commencé, et je présenterai des cartes et des photos. Et bien sûr, je répondrai aux questions du chat en DIRECT (*) ou vous pouvez poser des questions spécifiques à l'avance via ce formulaire.
(* seuls les abonnés peuvent poser des questions après 1 minute, vous pourrez vous désabonner après.)
Et oui, l'intégralité du DIRECT sera enregistrée pour plus tard.
21h00 - 22h00 - Tout principalement en Français
22h00 - 00h30 - Tout principalement en Anglais
No comments:
Post a Comment